Filming a rally or protest can seem like an impossible task. There is so much going on, but if you plan and follow these steps, you should be successful in filming any rally or protest as a citizen journalist.
The tips are:
- Capture a lot of footage (signs, people walking) (Broll)
- Natural sound is king (Audio)
- Capture soundbites from rally/protest (Field Interviews)
- Don’t put your personal feelings into the story (Objectivity)
- Film at least one key organizer or public figure (Credibility)
For more videos and tips visit http://www.webvideochefs.com